- Provides a non-descrimatory, objective measure of a candidate’s physical capacity to perform the required role;
- Assists with risk management during the recruitment process;
- Can help avoid preventable workplace-related injuries; and
- Provides a baseline health assessment for a candidate prior to their commencement
Over 50% of workers’ compensation claims in Queensland are caused by physical tasks such as lifting, carrying or putting down objects and repetitive movement or strain costing an average $7,059 per claim (Workplace Health and Safety Queensland, 2016).
Pre-employment screening is a critical risk management strategy for any business, large or small.
What does a Pre-employment Screening assessment Include?
Artius Pre-Employment Screening (PES) assessments are conducted by experienced Allied Health professionals and tailored to your business and the specific role.
A PES assessment may include the following elements:
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Audiometry (Hearing)
- Visual Acuity Screening
- Spirometry (Lung Function)
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Psychometric Testing
How to Book
If you would like to book a candidate for a Pre-Employment Screening assessment or if you would like to discuss how to help make your workplace safer, more productive and more engaged click on the button below