Artius believes strongly that work is inherently good for you. Unfortunately if you have a workplace injury, we know that this could impact on your ability to stay at work. We have a range of work injury rehabilitation programs and return to work services to help you rehabilitate your injury and return to your workplace.
We are the only fully integrated Health, Employment, Community and Training Services provider on the Gold Coast, which has allowed us to become a preferred provider of rehabilitation and return to work services for injured workers by insurers, doctors and organisations alike.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Physiotherapy, Psychology and Exercise Physiology services by practitioners with Vocational Rehabilitation, Occupational Health and Training expertise
- Functional exercise-based rehabilitation programs aimed at improving your physical ability to return to your job
- Return to Work Facilitation to help manage your return to work when there are multiple biopsychosocial barriers involved
- Workplace assessment
- Suitable duties program planning as part of your graduated return to work
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Vocational assessment to identify realistic vocation options within your current work environment or where redeployment may be required
- Provide vocational counselling to help you return to work
- Adjustment to injury counselling to help you come to terms with your injury and its effect on your life
- Job seeking and placement services available where placement in short-term host employment is required, or to facilitate re-deployment where you are unable to return to your workplace.
We are able to offer you:
- Early rehabilitation intervention available after workplace injury
- Appointments available within 24 hours, including after hours
- Tailored individual and group-based programs
We provide innovative and focused rehabilitation services that aim to assess for and overcome return to work barriers, ensuring we provide an effective and efficient service to our injured workers and compensation bodies involved in the claim.
Workplace Injury Prevention Programs
Artius has a range of Injury Prevention programs available, ranging from Pre-Employment solutions through to Employee Wellness Programs, to help workers from injuring themselves at work.
If you are interested in the wide range of Injury Prevention and other Programs available through Artius, please view our Corporate Health section.
Take the next step
If you have a workplace injury that is to be claimed through Workers Compensation, like WorkCover QLD for example, you will need a doctor or specialist referral before you can access compensable rehabilitation services.
If you would like to speak to someone or organise an appointment with one of our experienced health clinicians to help you manage your workplace injury, contact us today.