Health and fitness for the mind
At Artius our psychologists are highly experienced and skilled practitioners that offer a range of psychological therapies to treat individuals, families, groups and organisations.
Our Psychologists can help you:
- Manage feelings of anxiety and depression
- Improve your relationships
- Manage your stress
- Cope with grief, loss and other challenges
- Set career goals or change caree
- Build your confidence and self esteem
- Manager anger issues
- Manage drug or alcohol issues
- Adjust to injury or illness
- Improve sporting or work performance
- Problem solve situations more effectively
- Cope with pain
Learning more about one's feelings and emotions in order to develop a more positive way of life is important. Problems and troubles that are not dealt with do not simply go away, they can build up and in time cause a major crisis.
People who seek psychological services are everyday people who want to live a more healthy and positive lifestyle. Psychological treatments help you to understand why you feel, think and act in ways which are distressing and affect your life, and to work towards changing these. This can be challenging but it means you play an important part in your own therapy, and this in itself is empowering.
Our psychologists have extensive experience assessing and treating a wide variety of presenting concerns in clients. Our staff all have a range of experience and qualifications, and professional endorsement in their areas of practice with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and the Australian Psychological Society (APS), including Clinical Psychologists, Health Psychologists, and Counselling Psychologists.
Artius psychologists can assist clients via a range of therapies including:
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Short-term Solution-Focused Therapy
Our psychologists are accredited through the AHPRA to provide phone counselling and through the APS to provide videoconferencing and telephone based CBT (T-CBT).
If you would like to speak to someone or organise an appointment with one of our experienced psychologists, please contact us today.Contact Us