Employee Assistance Program
Does your workplace have an Employee Assistance Program inplace?
Research has shown an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can assist your business in many ways:
- Reduction in staff turn over
- Reduction in workers compensation costs
- Reduction in sick leave
- Improvement in staff retention and engagment
- Promotes a caring workplace environment
But my organisation is too small to have an EAP
We specialise in tailoring an EAP service specifically designed for your team. With inclusions to suit every organisation from small to medium businesses to large enterprises and government departments.
Our tailored EAP model allows us to work closely with employers to provide them with the most financially appropriate program, including the option for fee-for-service and fixed cost programs
Artius EAP Inclusions:
- Access to expert Mental Health Professionals who believe Work Is Good For You
- The latest in evidence based service provision with a focus on lasting outcomes
- Referral channels including: telephone, fax, email, online and secure messaging
- Rapid response times with an option for critical incident services availability in less than 2hours
- Option for service provision 24hours per day, 7 days per week, 365per year
- Option for tele and e-counselling sessions
- Option for online chat with a trained Mental Health professional
What kind of issues do Employee Assistance Programs Help with?
EAP services can help with work and non-work related issues your employees may be facing. Reasons why employees have accessed Artius EAP services include work/life challenges such as:
- Personal and Family Issues such as relationship issues and skill development, pregnancy and post- natal issues, grief and loss, children leaving home, domestic and family violence
- Interpersonal and workplace conflicts
- Skills to manage workplace stress
- Workplace performance
- Returning to work after injury and illness
- Work/Life balance
- Career planning and preparations for retirement
- Health and wellbeing concerns
- Assistance with Mental Illness
- Drug and alcohol issues
- Anger management
- Eating disorders
- Financial and legal issues
- Managing the challenges of FIFO (Fly in - Fly out) and shift work
- Bullying and harassment
- Self-esteem and self confidence issues
Don't Know Where to Start?
Artius Can Help!
Register for your an obligation free EAP Service Proposal