Artius offers a wide range of services to the Brisbane North area, including:
- Moderate Intensity Psychology Services
- Psychology – Children and Adolescents
- Workplace Rehabilitation Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Manual Handling Training
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Workplace Health Consulting
Urgent patients are prioritised to be attended to the same day where possible. We aim to see all other patients within 14 days of referral.
Our diverse team of qualified, experienced and friendly Clinically and Generally Registered Psychologists and other mental health professionals are experienced in treating a range of mental health issues including but not limited to:
- Grief and Loss
- Anger Management
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Artius mental health practitioners use a range of evidence-based interventions including:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
The Artius Feeling Better Program is a part of the low intensive services in the Stepped Care model. The program is specifically designed for clients who might be finding things a little hard to deal with or feel mildly frustrated or anxious; but not to the extent that it is interfering with their day-to-day functioning or they think it needs long term therapy.
Artius is one of the first organisations in Brisbane to offer Low Intensity Services. Our Low Intensity Psychological Services in the Brisbane South region are aimed at improving the well-being of those clients who are feeling mildly stressed, unhappy or anxious.
- Developing a toolbox of techniques to improve mood and better deal with day-to-day road blocks
- Understanding the link between thoughts, feelings and behaviour
- Learning more effective coping behaviours
- Developing skills for better managing emotions
- Addressing ways of dealing with unhelpful thinking
- Learning ways to keep improvement going and avoid falling back into unhelpful habits
Before starting the program, every client will have a 30 minute interview to help Artius better understand their current problems and goals so that they are provided with the best service and positive outcomes.