Welcome to Artius
A new approach to health and employment services
Established in 2004, the Artius Group started with a single employee and a single office. Today we offer a comprehensive range of health services and employment services with over 93 employees and ten locations across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Gold Coast.
Artius it's Latin for 'complete'
Our delivery model evolved from a desire to provide our clients and customers with the most holistic service possible, a goal that is literally reflected in our name. We do this by offering an array of complementary services via two distinct yet integrated business streams - Artius Health and Artius Employment. In short, we match people to jobs and jobs to people, and we help people improve their health. The services we provide include:
- Disability Employment Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Massage, and
- Specialist Health Services
Complete, Complementary - and seamless
Our multi-disciplinary approach enables our clients to access a number of services as seamlessly as possible. Here are some examples of the way this can work:
- An Artius Employment client who needs additional support can be rapidly referred to services provided by Artius Health, such as physiotherapy or psychology
- If an Artius fitness client needs help returning to work after an injury, they can benefit from our combined health and employment expertise.
- An employer hiring an Artius client can ask us about implementing a corporate health program
- A client in receipt of our employment, psychology, or physiotherapy services may feel inspired to join our Pilates program or treat themselves to a massage.
In fact it is all about empowering people
By offering such a complete portfolio of services, we believe we can help our clients reach their potential. Indeed our overarching aim is to ensure the clients, customers and people who come into contact with our business benefit from every area of our expertise.
It's about us reaching our potential too
We don't stop there - our culture of continuous improvement is designed to ensure we reach our potential too. It's an ethos that underpins our core values and is reflected in our Code of Conduct, Client Service Charter, and on-going review and evaluation processes.
....and being easy to access
Where possible, we house our Health and Employment services in one location, making it even easier for clients to access our services.
With offices at Southport, Oxenford, Biggera Waters, Palm Beach, Nerang, Ipswich and Goodna we offer convenient locations and after hours appointments.
So, if you want to reach your potential, contact us now on 07 3167 6520 or email email@example.com.