Artius Health provides Mental Health Services for children, young people and families.
How can we help?
Our team of caring and experienced clinicians have a passion for helping children
(and families) who are struggling with:
- Anxiety, fears and avoidance behaviour
- Depression, low mood and grief & loss
- Low self-esteem and self-confidence
- Bullying, friendship and social concerns
- Resilience and growth mindset difficulties
- Anger and behavioral difficulties
- Adjustment concerns
- Symptoms of ADHD and ASD.
Who can access this service?
This service is available for all children, young people and families who require support..
Is there a cost?
- You don’t need a referral to access our services.
- Medicare rebates can apply with a valid Mental Health Care Plan.
- Health Care Card and Pension Card holders are bulk-billed.
We accept NDIS, EAP, DVA, Better Access, EPC, WorkCover,
Private Insurance & PHN referrals.
For more information about our Child Psychology services, please phone 1300 764 003 or email email@example.com today.