Our qualified and caring team of Speech Pathologists can diagnose and treat a range of communication issues which affect:
- Speaking (including stuttering)
- Listening & understanding language
- Reading & writing
- Social skills
- Eating, drinking & swallowing.
Communication issues are commonly caused by:
- Developmental delay or intellectual disabilities
- Learning disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Stroke, brain injuries or dementia
- Cerebral palsy
- Hearing loss.
These issues can be greatly improved with Speech Pathology.
Who can access this service?
Anyone can access this service including adults and children.
You do not need a referral.
Is there a cost?
- We are a private service, but Medicare rebates may apply.
- Pension Card & Health Care Card holders receive a discount.
- Some NDIS plans may cover the cost of treatment.
- We accept NDIS, DVA, WorkCover & Insurance referrals.
For more information about our Speech Pathology services,
please phone 1300 764 003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.