Our qualified and caring team of Speech Pathologists can diagnose and treat a range of communication issues that affect:
- Speaking (including stuttering)
- Understanding language
- Reading & writing
- Social skills
- Eating, drinking & swallowing.
Communication issues are commonly caused by:
- Developmental delay
- Intellectual disabilities
- Learning disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Brain injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Hearing loss
Communication issues caused by these conditions can be greatly improved through Speech Pathology.
Who can access this service?
Anyone can access this service including adults and children. You do not need a referral.
Is there a cost?
- We are a private billing service, however Medicare rebates may apply.
- Pension Card and Health Care Card holders are bulk-billed.
- Some NDIS plans may cover the cost of treatment.
- We accept NDIS, DVA, WorkCover, Private Insurance & PHN referrals.
Face-to-face appointments are available at our Gympie and Sunshine Coast (Birtinya & Maroochydore) clinics.
For more information about our Speech Pathology services, please phone 1300 764 003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.