Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
What is an EAP?
Our EAP service provides confidential mental health support for employees of small to medium businesses. Employees can access confidential support with work and non-work related issues such as:
- Personal & family issues
- Workplace conflict, stress, harassment or bullying
- Workplace skills, performance or career planning
- Returning to work after injury or illness
- Work/life balance
- Health & wellbeing concerns
- Mental illness
- Drug, alcohol or gambling issues
- Anger management
- Eating disorders
- Financial & legal issues
- Self-esteem & self confidence issues.
The employer funds an agreed upon number of sessions for staff who wish to access this service, at no cost to staff. The aim of the EAP is to promote staff wellbeing and to improve the overall productivity of the business.
Research has shown that EAPs are well worth the investment, as they can:
- Reduce staff turnover
- Reduce Workers Compensation claims
- Reduce sick leave
- Improve staff retention and engagement
- Improve the workplace environment.
- Access to expert Mental Health Professionals who believe work is good for you.
- The latest in evidence-based service provision with a focus on lasting outcomes.
- Referral channels including phone, fax, email, online and secure messaging.
- Rapid response times with an option for critical incident response of less than 2 hours.
- Option for service provision 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- Option for Telehealth and e-counselling sessions.
- Option for online chat with a trained Mental Health Professional.
The Artius Health Guarantee
We will design a program specifically to meet the individual needs of your team.
We will work closely with you to provide a program that is within your budget.