Our highly experienced Endorsed Sport and Exercise Psychologist is one of only 20 Red to Blue Coaches worldwide.
What is Sports Psychology?
Sports Psychology is the study of how the mind influences performance
in sports, exercise and physical activity.
It can help athletes of all ability levels to:
- Prepare for a return to competition
- Cope with injury or illness
- Maintain good mental health & wellbeing
- Enhance mental performance & focus
- Perform under pressure
- Stay motivated
- Improve overall sporting performance.
Sports Psychology is not just for professional or competitive athletes. It can also motivate people of all ages and fitness levels to stick
to an exercise program that
will enhance their overall wellbeing.
Who can access this service?
Anyone can access this service including:
- People wanting to achieve fitness goals
- Aspiring athletes OR elite athletes
- Sporting organizations or clubs.
You do not need a referral.
Face-to-face appointments are available at our Gold Coast clinic and Telehealth appointments are available Australia-wide.
For more information or to book your appointment, please phone 1300 764 003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.