Our psychologists have extensive experience helping individuals,
families, groups and organisations to:
- Manage feelings of stress, anxiety and/or depression
- Cope with grief, loss, crisis situations and/or trauma
- Improve relationships
- Set career goals, improve performance or change careers
- Build confidence & self esteem
- Manager anger issues
- Manage drug and/or alcohol issues
- Adjust to injury or illness and cope with pain
- Improve sporting performance
- Develop problem-solving skills to manage difficult situations.
Their qualifications include:
- Professional endorsement with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Professional endorsement with Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- AHPRA accreditation to provide phone counselling
- APS accreditation to provide video conferencing & telephone based CBT (T-CBT).
The Artius Health Difference
Cutting-edge, evidence-based treatment methods are tailored for your individual needs using:
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Short-term Solution-Focused Therapy.
Why see a Psychologist?
Think of it as 'health and fitness for the mind'... Seeking support to deal with your problems - before or when they arise - stops them from building up and causing a crisis.
Psychologists support people from all walks of life - mental health issues don't discriminate. You don't need a diagnosis or history of mental illness to seek support.
When you understand why you feel, think and act in ways which are causing you distress and affecting your life, relationships, work performance or other activities, you can work towards making positive changes. This can be challenging, but it can also be very empowering and healing!
For more information about our Psychology services, please phone 1300 764 003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.